Click Killer (Beta) Click Killer (Beta)

Needs work

All enemies need healthbars so you know how damaged they are. Also the background and menus need work. You can tell it is just flash inserted rectangles. You need to insert curves, put grass/metal/desert/ice/whatever theme on it so It looks like a quality flash game, which it deserves because it is very fun.

SycneX responds:

Thanks alot man, like I said, in desperate need of an artist :P I fail hardcore at anything arty :C

hurry up bob2 hurry up bob2

Viewtiful

But I got stuck after the jetpack segment due to destroring a step piece.

Jump Jump 1 Jump Jump 1

Great engine test, but not a game.

You shouldnt upload things like this. Its very well programmed with hanging and wall jumping mechanics, but you cant really play it yet. You just jump around. If you wanted someone else online to see it it should have gone on your dumping grounds.

emozach19 responds:

Point Taken, I just wanted to see how player would react to the game. as to see what to keep and what to dump off for Doodle Quest.

Zombie Launcher Zombie Launcher

.....

You have to do more to differentiate yourself from ragdoll cannon. Its perfectly fine to make a game similar to that game, but you also have to add your own twist. Perhaps the zombies fall apart when you shoot them hard enough?

Football Launch Football Launch

An alright game

Lots of great ideas, but I was mad at the ending. If you are going to make an extremely hard to get award then the award should feel rewarding. All I got was a crappy ad for your website. Instead of that make it something like a super powerfull acellerator, or make the game look like the guy is kicking a trophy on an award show stage or something.

Superfighters Superfighters

AWESOME GAME

You should add special modes though. Some examples:
STRONG MODE:
Jump higher, run faster, no fall damage
HEALTH MODE:
Huge amount of health so the match lasts a very long time.
TIME MODE:
Tons of time power ups spawn. This was a cool power up, but it always seemed too rare and too short. This would let people experiment further
SUDDEN DEATH MODE:
1 hit kills, only pistols, no powerups, no explosives.
This would change gameplay in a huge way. Instead of rushing for weapons and firing like mad you would need to go slow, take cover, and aim well.
BOXING MODE:
No ranged weapons. An all out melee fight. Knocking people off ledges and teamwork would be much more important.

That's all the ideas I could think of. Hope you consider implementing a couple of them.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Homestuck

How HIGH do you even haf to be to fail that many times?

PuffballsUnited responds:

fuck bro i dont know. what a dumpass

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

sweet

Awesome game. I got every outfit. The last one was pretty funny, but i liked the second to last one better.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

AWSOME

The only bad is no replay button so i can play a 5 second game repeatedly for an hour!

Yumsters! Yumsters!

Broken game is broken

You cant get past level two because no apples ever spawn.

Badim responds:

all works now - its fixed.