Land of the Blind Land of the Blind

It was alright,

Great animation, but the video was a bit confusing. I think I get the meaning though.
Also I read braille(for not real purpose) so it was cool being able to read the messages without needing the subtitles.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Awesome

It was cute...but im still pretty sure that everyone died at the end, except the giant owl.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yeh...i guess they did...hrrm
so much futile cuteness.

Viewtiful Evil Viewtiful Evil

Lol

I loved it,
Thank god for save points!

Click Killer (Beta) Click Killer (Beta)

Needs work

All enemies need healthbars so you know how damaged they are. Also the background and menus need work. You can tell it is just flash inserted rectangles. You need to insert curves, put grass/metal/desert/ice/whatever theme on it so It looks like a quality flash game, which it deserves because it is very fun.

SycneX responds:

Thanks alot man, like I said, in desperate need of an artist :P I fail hardcore at anything arty :C

hurry up bob2 hurry up bob2

Viewtiful

But I got stuck after the jetpack segment due to destroring a step piece.

Jump Jump 1 Jump Jump 1

Great engine test, but not a game.

You shouldnt upload things like this. Its very well programmed with hanging and wall jumping mechanics, but you cant really play it yet. You just jump around. If you wanted someone else online to see it it should have gone on your dumping grounds.

emozach19 responds:

Point Taken, I just wanted to see how player would react to the game. as to see what to keep and what to dump off for Doodle Quest.

V3&amp;lt;&amp;gt;The conquest of space V3<>The conquest of space

GREAT

I always love songs that use sound clips. Bravo

vinc3 responds:

thx a lot. man
AND THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR VOTE AND TO HAVE BROUGHT ME IN "THE BEST TRACK EVER" LIST.
CONTINUE TO VOTE !

V3.

8bits of happiness 8bits of happiness

Awesome

I went on Newgrounds, played a random song, then started browsing the internet. An hour later I realized I hadnt changed the song. Then I left the song playing, and went back to browsing.

Raw Harmony [unfinned] Raw Harmony [unfinned]

LMAO

LMAO

Jk, it was an alright song, but I wont be listening to it again. Its just doesnt do enough to make it diffrent or really enjoyable. Sorry.